Thank you for your interest in All Saints Preschool!
We are confident that as you learn more about our community, you’ll truly understand what makes All Saints Preschool such a special place.
We look forward to meeting you and your family and helping you navigate the admissions process.
1. All Saints Preschool welcomes prospective parents to join one of our Virtual Open Houses . Open house dates are as follows:
- November 17, 2021, 10:15 AM
- December 9, 2021, 11:45 A.M
- January 12, 2022, 10:15 A.M.
Registration is required. Please RSVP for an Open House here. Closer to the date you will receive the Zoom link.
2. Whether you are applying for the 2021-22 or 22-23 school year, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Zoom Visit or in-person tour.
This required visit will provide you with the opportunity to meet the Director, hear more about our program and curriculum, ask questions, and to tell us about your child and his/her needs.
3. Fill out an application – Each application is due with a non-refundable fee of $50. You can pay via check made payable to All Saints Preschool or contact Sara Tobin to make a credit or debit card payment. 301.654.2488 ext. 241. 2021-22 Online Application. 2022-23 Online Application
4. Decision Letters for the 2022-23 SY will be mailed in February to current families and their siblings and in March to new families. The order of consideration of acceptance, at the discretion of the Director, is: 1.) current students, 2.) siblings of current students, 3.) siblings of former students, 4.) parishioners, and 5.) the community at large.
Call the Director anytime for deadlines, to schedule a tour, or with any questions. 301.654.2488 ext. 233
In year’s past we have hosted in-person open houses and tours. This was an opportunity for you to meet the teachers, preview a lesson plan, and hear about the curriculum. Since we are not allowed to host in person events at this time, we have created class preview videos so you can hear from the lead teacher in a specific class on their curriculum and what a typical day looks like.
Dragonflies (Pre-K Class – 4-5 Year olds)
Caterpillars (3-4 Year olds)
Owls (2-3 Year olds)
Bumblebees (12-24 months)