Thank you for your interest in All Saints Preschool!
- To apply for either this year or the 2021-22 school year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to set up a virtual tour.
- All Saints Preschool welcomes prospective parents to join one of our Virtual Open Houses . Open house dates are as follows:
- November 18, 2020 10:00 AM
- December 9, 2020, 10:00 AM
- January 13, 2021, 10:00 AM
Please register here.If you missed one of our open houses, you can still learn about our school by watching our Open House video.
- Fill out an application – Each application is due with a non-refundable fee of $50. You can pay via check made payable to All Saints Preschool or contact Sara Tobin to make a credit or debit card payment. 301.654.2488 ext. 241. We have a few spots remaining for the 2020-21 school year –2020-21 Online Application or Downloadable Application Deadline for 2021-22 Applications is January 29th. 2021-22 Online Application.
- Decision Letters for the 2021-22 SY will be mailed in February to current families and their siblings and in March to new families. The order of consideration of acceptance, at the discretion of the Director, is: 1.) current students, 2.) siblings of current students, 3.) siblings of former students, 4.) parishioners, and 5.) the community at large.
Call the Director anytime for deadlines, to schedule a tour, or with any questions. 301.654.2488 ext. 233
In year’s past we have hosted in-person open houses and tours. This was an opportunity for you to meet the teachers, preview a lesson plan, and hear about the curriculum. Since we are not allowed to host in person events at this time, we have created class preview videos so you can hear from the lead teacher in a specific class on their curriculum and what a typical day looks like.
Dragonflies (Pre-K Class – 4-5 Year olds)
Caterpillars (3-4 Year olds)
Owls (2-3 Year olds)
Bumblebees (12-24 months)