Thank you for your interest in All Saints Preschool!
We are confident that as you learn more about our community, you’ll truly understand what makes All Saints Preschool such a special place.
We look forward to meeting you and your family and helping you navigate the admissions process.
1. All Saints Preschool welcomes prospective parents to join one of our Open Houses . Open house dates are as follows:
- November 17, 2021, 10:15 AM (virtual)
- December 1, 2021, 1:00 PM (in-person/10 people max)
- December 9, 2021, 11:45 AM (virtual)
- December 15, 2021, 1:00 PM (in-person/10 people max)
- January 5, 2021, 1:00 PM (in-person/10 people max)
- January 12, 2022, 10:15 AM (virtual)
Please note: If you attend an in-person open house, you will be required to show your vaccination card and you must wear a face mask at all times.
Registration is required for all Open Houses. Please RSVP for an Open House here. Closer to the date you will receive the Zoom link if attending a virtual Open House.
2. Whether you are applying for the 2021-22 or 22-23 school year, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Zoom or in-person interview.
This required visit will provide you with the opportunity to meet the Director, hear more about our program and curriculum, ask questions, and to tell us about your child and his/her needs.
3. Fill out an application – Each application is due with a non-refundable fee of $50. You can pay via check made payable to All Saints Preschool or contact Sara Tobin to make a credit or debit card payment. 301.654.2488 ext. 241. 2021-22 Online Application. 2022-23 Online Application
4. Decision Letters for the 2022-23 SY will be mailed in February to current families and their siblings and in March to new families. The order of consideration of acceptance, at the discretion of the Director, is: 1.) current students, 2.) siblings of current students, 3.) siblings of former students, 4.) parishioners, and 5.) the community at large.
Call the Director anytime for deadlines, to schedule a tour, or with any questions. 301.654.2488 ext. 233
We have created class preview videos so you can hear from the lead teacher in a specific class on their curriculum and what a typical day looks like. You can also hear from a parent and see a pre-recorded open house below.